Online Registrations have now closed for Short Course-1 at HBKU starting on 14th Sept 2013 at Student Center Cinema, Qatar Foundation, HBKU.
However, seats are still available and you can visit the Venue (maps below) directly for On Spot registration on Saturday 14th September 2013 at 8.30am. Course Starts sharp at 9am, Insha’Allah.
Registered participants have been sent an email and SMS with their Registration IDs.
We highly recommend you to report to the Registration Desk early to confirm your Registration, collect the course material @QR 50 (kindly bring exact change). Registration Desk start from 8.30am. Course starts sharp at 9.00am, In Sha Allah.
Entry Requirements (for non-HBKU Students):
You will need to deposit your Qatar ID at the Security Gate to receive Car Pass and Visitor badge. While exiting the campus, you can collect your Qatar ID from the same gate.
Note: Due to ongoing construction activities in the campus, many roads are closed. Please enter the campus through Gate No. 2, look for signboards to “Ceremonial Court Parking”, park your car and start walking by following signboards to “Student Center”. For any assistance/direction, pls call 55179319. Please see the embedded map below.
You should be able to read the Arabic script of the Qur’an.
- Make sure you have plenty of sleep a night before the course, i.e on Friday night.
- Avoid eating heavy food the night before.
- Try not to have commitments on Friday night so that you can have time to rest your body and mind.
- Come to the course refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Be happy that you are going to study the Final Revelation of Allah (Subhanawa’taala) – The Noble Qur’an, In Sha Allah.
- Try to get your friends, colleagues or relatives along (even if they have not registered online) so that they too can learn 50% of the words of the Qur’an and you get the reward of it, In Sha Allah.
(Click on the image to enlarge)
Looking forward to your participation, In Sha Allah.
Jazakallah Khair wa Salaam,
Understand Qur’an Team